About Facebook – Facebook has over 1.4 billion users and over 900 million of those users visiting the site every day, Facebook is undoubtedly the most important social media platform. If you’re a business owner, you simply can’t afford to not have a presence there. According to a recent survey of marketers, Facebook remains the single most effective social media marketing platform out there.
Around 95.8% of respondents ranked Facebook as one of the top platforms for a better return on investment (ROI) among the other social media platforms.
Let us have a look at some of the main features and also the reasons why every business owner or marketer should leverage Facebook in their social strategy.
1. Lead advertisements – Lead Ads are a type of ads that can help you gain valuable contact information from your potential customers who are present on Facebook. These ads help you get people to sign up for your email newsletter, offer deals or discounts, schedule appointments, site visits and more.
2. Video Ads – With cheap video view options available, Video ads are one of the most amazing marketing features to try out on Facebook. Facebook video ads deliver strong brand recall, high engagement and also drive purchase intent.
3. Remarketing – Remarketing helps you reconnect with an audience that has visited or interacted with your website like filling some sort of form, viewing a product, etc. Facebook tags these people via website cookies. Your remarketing ads can then be shown to those people as they go through their Facebook Feed.
4. Targeting – This feature of Facebook ads lets you show ads to only the ones whom you really want to show your products or services and who you feel are the actual potential customers that can make a purchase. Marketers can use targetings such as interest-specific targeting, geographic, demographic and behavioural targeting.
5. The Facebook Pixel – Facebook Pixel is a code that can be inserted into the backend of your site. It’s an analytics tool that helps brands and businesses establish and improve their ROI by effectively measuring the ads. You can use pixel data to:
a. Make sure your ads are being shown to the right people
b. Build advertising audiences
c. Unlock additional Facebook advertising tools
6. Website conversion campaigns – This feature of Facebook can be used when you want your target audience to perform a specific action on your website or your app. Marketers can define an action through their ads, whether it’s completing a purchase, adding something to a cart, or a page view or an app download.
7. Carousel ads – Carousel Ads is another successful feature of Facebook that lets you display multiple images or videos. Each image or video can link to a different page of your website. Carousel ads have proven to increase conversions and click-through rates. Carousel ads can be used to highlight various products within the same ad unit.
8. Convert post likes into page likes – One of the benefits of marketing on Facebook is the ease to convert your target audience into customers. One of the features to do this is the option to convert your post likes into page likes. Simply invite people who have liked your post to like your page too.
9. A/B test multiple target audiences – This feature of Facebook helps you to create more than one ad at a time, which means you can create multiple ad sets that contain age segments, location, and custom audience in just one campaign. Try testing different target audiences to figure out which one delivers the best results. One way to create an A/B test campaign on the platform is through the “Create Multiple New Ad Sets” feature.
Facebook as a platform is being used by billions of people across the globe and this platform has succeeded in connecting people. However, if you’re a business owner or a marketer, you might be missing out on some of the most vital Facebook features that have the most potential, therefore it’s necessary to try and implement the above features of Facebook and get the maximum ROI for your business.
Want to know more about the digital world? Stay tuned at DigiChefs