We’re looking out for chefs who’d make our pack stronger. Prerequisites include – a ton of intent, capacity to multitask, an eye for details and the will to better yourself every day.
Search Engine Optimization
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Client interactions and monthly meetings to discuss SEO strategies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Conducting and participating in knowledge transfer session with the team on a weekly basis
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker Keyword Discovery, etc)
Our inhouse academy program helps every team member get a thorough understanding of activities beyond their responsibility areas. The inhouse and guest faculties ensure that the learning never stops!
We’re a team driven by ownership. We don’t expect you to stay within office till a stipulated time. Work finished for the day? Just leave, and chill! Likewise, we have flexi in-timings to accommodate the comforts of chefs living close or away from the headquarters.
Do you have a knack to solve problems? Pick one, solve and get recognized. We may even fund the project, engage internal resources, introduce you to our associates for the project to scale.
We offer one of the best compensations in the market. Need we say more?
A small robust team means, interesting opportunities are always around the corner. There’s always something new happening around that you can take charge of and lead the way.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We sincerely believe this! There are lots of competitions, events, parties happening all the time to help you blow off some steam.
There’s coffee, tea and snacks to lighten up an otherwise heavy day. Well, when everything goes south, coffee makes everything all right. Doesn’t it? And for our hungry pack, there’s food to keep munching on!