23% Increase in Organic Traffic for SOS Children’s Villages
About the brand
SOS Children’s Villages is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit organisation working for the holistic development of parentless children, women and children belonging to vulnerable families. Founded in 1949 in Austria, SOS Children’s Villages began its operations in India in 1964. For over 50 years, we have reached out to over 25,000 children through our 32 SOS Children’s Villages and 32 community projects in India.SOS Children’s Villages of India was established in 1964 at Faridabad near Delhi. SOS India has worked with children, communities, disaster struck and disaster prone areas, giving hope to weary communities and families. SOS India is the largest operation within the SOS International Federation of 134 countries. At SOS Children’s Villages of India, we are committed to the welfare of parentless and abandoned children and to strengthening families and communities as a preventive measure in the fight against abandonment and social neglect.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
- SOS Children’s Villages joined with us 8 months ago with a plan of increasing their organic traffic and rankings.
- We performed an in-depth analysis of the traffic and identified the keywords with high search volume and a potential to rank higher.
- We also performed a traffic estimation for the next 4 quarters, providing an estimate idea of how well the website can perform.
- Performing frequent optimizations and changes, writing blogs on trending topics, and creating backlinks on high DA websites had helped in achieving good traction on the website.
- We have seen an improvement of about 24.67% in the sessions of the last 8 months compared to that of the previous year.
- Similarly, there is an improvement in the Users and New Users coming to the site with an increase of 23.02% and 20.53% respectively when compared in the same time frame.
- There is an increase in the average session duration with an improvement of 18.09%.
- The total number of clicks and impressions have increased from 53.7k to 58.7k and impressions from 743k to 911k.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
Improved the Qualified Lead Ratio by 2X & Achieved 10% Site Visits Ratio | Vardhan Heights
Improved the Qualified Lead Ratio by 2X & Achieved 10% Site Visits Ratio | Vardhan Heights About the brand
Increased the Engagement by 5X for Western Refrigeration
Increased the Engagement by 5X for Western Refrigeration About the brand Western Refrigeration Pvt. Ltd. came into existence in 1972 and first started as a trading company, incorporating and supplying air-conditioning and refrigeration parts to large companies. ...
Generated 21,000+ leads for a leading venture capital company by reducing the CPL by 40% | Venture Catalysts
Generated 21,000+ leads for a leading venture capital company by reducing the CPL by 40% | Venture Catalysts About the brand Venture Catalysts are "Startup Developers” who build successful companies by offering the right combination of capital, knowledge & network...
Instagram Shop: How it can increase Sales and Generate Revenue?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube are the social media platforms used and viewed worldwide. The Hottest of these five is Instagram as it is miles ahead of them. It is rich in content and also rich in a variety of content. The age group from 10 - 50...
How Can A Youtube Channel Help Your Small Business Grow?
For small businesses looking to increase their online visibility and reach, digital marketing services can be a valuable investment. Youtube is a cost-effective way for growing your business. Online video views are growing exponentially with over 4 billion views...
5 Digital Marketing Strategies That Actually Work for Your Business
Creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy that actually works can be difficult, especially since there are so many ideas and strategies circulating today in the world of marketing. An effective digital marketing strategy can increase sales of a product or...