About the brand
SOS Children’s Villages is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit organisation working for the holistic development of parentless children, women and children belonging to vulnerable families. Founded in 1949 in Austria, SOS Children’s Villages began its operations in India in 1964. For over 50 years, we have reached out to over 25,000 children through our 32 SOS Children’s Villages and 32 community projects in India. SOS Children’s Villages of India was established in 1964 at Faridabad near Delhi. SOS India has worked with children, communities, disaster struck and disaster prone areas, giving hope to weary communities and families. SOS India is the largest operation within the SOS International Federation of 134 countries. At SOS Children’s Villages of India, we are committed to the welfare of parentless and abandoned children and to strengthening families and communities as a preventive measure in the fight against abandonment and social neglect.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
- SOS Children’s Villages joined with us 2 years ago with a plan of increasing their organic traffic and rankings.
- We performed an in-depth analysis of the traffic and identified the keywords with high search volume and a potential to rank higher.
- We also performed a traffic estimation for the next 4 quarters, providing an estimate idea of how well the website can perform.
- Performing frequent optimizations and changes, writing blogs on trending topics, and creating backlinks on high DA websites had helped in achieving good traction on the website.
- We have seen an improvement of about 24.67% in the sessions of the last 8 months compared to that of the previous year.
- Similarly, there is an improvement in the Users and New Users coming to the site with an increase of 23.02% and 20.53% respectively when compared in the same time frame.
- There is an increase in the average session duration with an improvement of 18.09%.
- The total number of clicks have increased by 9.31% and impressions by 22.61%
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
Spreading Smiles & A Lasting Impression With A 115% Increase In Conversions & 2.7 Million Impressions | Dr. Dento
Spreading Smiles & A Lasting Impression With A 115% Increase In Conversions & 2.7 Million Impressions | Dr. Dento About the brand Dr. Dento believes in deriving natural solutions to oral care problems. Products are technology driven & researched-backed, vegan,...
Delivering Happiness! Jeebly’s Reel Content and Moment Marketing for Social Media Strategy #JeeblyDelivery
Jeebly's Phenomenal 4-Month Journey: 251% Lead Growth and 100% Conversion Rate Increase About the brandJeebly is a tech-driven last mile delivery logistics company delivering joy to our partners as well as individuals, empowering them to seamlessly manage their...
Jeebly's Phenomenal 4-Month Journey: 251% Lead Growth and 100% Conversion Rate Increase About the brand Technical Optimization: Our agency's strategic implementation of schemas, optimization for featured snippets, and creation of detailed FAQ pages, as well as...
So, is your website ready for the Interaction to Next Paint? In the realm of web development and user experience (UX), there’s a continuous quest for enhancement. Website owners and developers are consistently seeking ways to optimize their platforms to provide...
What is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization where websites are optimized as per the keywords important to your business, to perform well on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). The continuous changes in Google Algorithms make SEO a tricky business to yield...
Do you know the world's largest video-sharing platform YouTube has announced new AI-powered advertising tools? These tools will enable the advertisers & brands, to connect with the suitable audiences and to optimize campaign performance. These are some AI tools...