About the brand
BMW NavnitMotors Mumbai started its journey in 1994 as the sole importer of BMW Cars in India. BMW Navnit Motors opened its first state-of-the-art showroom in Thane with the aim of providing customers with personalized service. When BMW started its operations in India, Navnit Motors was among the first dealers to be awarded the dealership. BMW Navnit Motors expanded to two locations in Mumbai, at Andheri and Malad, to reach a larger customer base in Mumbai
With BMW Certified trainers and highly experienced teams, BMW Navnit Motors Mumbai assures each and every customer is happily served. Over the years BMW Navnit Motors Mumbai has catered to over 5,000 happy customers. BMW Navnit Motors Mumbai employs over 300 dedicated professionals in Sales & After sales to provide a seamless experience to its customers.
Generate more Leads
Improve the quality of the leads
Achieve a min of 70% impression share
Reach 45 million new target customers in 2022
- Started exploiting various social media platforms to target the most relevant audience pockets which helped us build top of the funnel audience & deliver more than 45 million impressions to our target customers.
- Constant analysis & improvements in ad communication & creatives helped us increase overall click-through rates of the campaigns along with delivering more relevant communication to the customers.
- In order to generate more leads, we analysed and studied our previous campaign data and created a pool of high intent keywords with lower competition which had lower CPC and high search volume.
- Social media avenues were explored in order to increase the quantum of leads. We tried different audiences pockets on different social media platforms to narrow-down on the best-performing audiences both in terms of quality & cost. As a result, we were able to deliver 30% higher leads with a similar qualification ratio as google.
- A new campaign was launched to directly generate phone calls by filtering & using high intent keywords, which helped to increase direct calls by 150% while keeping the qualification ratios constant.
- By continuously receiving lead feedback & campaign improvements, we were able to improve lead quality quarter over quarter. We were able to improve the lead quality by 80% in a span of 6 months
The Campaign ran for the duration of 6 months and we managed to achieve the following stats:
Lead Generation Campaign
- 2.20 X Increase in Leads
- 80% Increase in Lead Quantity
- 150% Increase in Phone Calls
- 40% Increase in Car Sales
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
Increased the engagement by 5X for Western Refrigeration About the brand Western Refrigeration Pvt. Ltd. came into existence in 1972 and first started as a trading company, incorporating and supplying air-conditioning and refrigeration parts to large companies. ...
Generated 21,000+ leads for a leading venture capital company by reducing the CPL by 40% | Venture Catalysts
Generated 21,000+ leads for a leading venture capital company by reducing the CPL by 40% | Venture Catalysts About the brand Venture Catalysts are "Startup Developers” who build successful companies by offering the right combination of capital, knowledge & network...
Achieved 8.9 Cr+ Total Viewable Impressions with the CPM of Rs.1.12 | Venture Catalysts About the brand Venture Catalysts are "Startup Developers” who build successful companies by offering the right combination of capital, knowledge & network to passionate...
The logistics and shipping industry is the primary link between consumers and producers. Most of the producers of different products are marketing online. As per the data, 95% of B2B marketers utilize social media content in some form. Digital marketing is crucial...
Digital Marketing has been a pivotal moment for the logistics & shipping industry. Many brands in this industry have successfully incorporated social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, and website development to enhance their online presence and add value to...
The momentum and grace with which the health & fitness industry has digitalized itself is beyond commendable, notably, post Covid-19 pandemic. Honestly, digitalization was and still is the need of the hour, especially for brands who are yet to digitalize their...