About the brand
Aditya Birla Money Limited is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited. It is listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. ABML is mainly in the business of securities broking offering equity and derivatives trading and offers portfolio management.
Ease user registration on the new app.
Digital Content & Branding
- With Aditya Birla Money’s new app being launched for Trading & Demat services, completing the registration process presented a challenge for new users. Multiple steps created confusion among users.
- The resolution came with the idea of creating a video walkthrough that would break down each step with visual support to ease the whole registration process.
- We did several test runs of the app trying to figure out the nuances of user journey & potential areas prone to errors by new users. The walkthrough would need to address each of these points.
- A deep dive was done to understand the key audiences that would form the primary market for the app. Based on the analysis, 3 languages were chosen as medium of communication to expand the reach of the video tutorial.
- Factoring user behaviour of watching videos on mute on social media (often), the visual direction was chosen to be self sufficient in explanation even when played in mute.
- We created a storyboard with frame by frame visual description which was accompanied by content wireframe.
- In-video text & voice over script were created in sync with visual direction. Care was taken to ensure sensory fatigue does not set in with too many triggers.
- Animation followed a minimal approach with clear imagery that could stand the burden of explanation on its own.
- Voice overs were created in English, Hindi & Tamil to align with the audience insights.
- All elements were brought together in perfect harmony leading to a clean & effective video walkthrough.
- The video was used across various platforms of website, app & social media enabling new users to register with ease. The multi-lingual approach made it easy for the content to be consumed in the language of choice.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
#SimplySukin- An Intricate Influencer Marketing Campaign That Reached 1.9M Unique Accounts & Garnered 2.7M Impressions
#SimplySukin- An Intricate Influencer Marketing Campaign That Reached 1.9M Unique Accounts & Garnered 2.7M Impressions About the brand Born in 2007, Sukin is Australia's leading skincare brand that has always been at the forefront of skin health, as people were...
Awareness Campaigns to Emphasize The Values of Empathy & Patient Centricity | Eris Lifesciences About the brand Leading pharma company with solution driven by patient care initiatives. Eris specializes in healthcare therapies, healthcare products & manufacturing...
Campaign to Educate Masses of The Features of Central Railway's Official Info App | Yatri About the brand Official Mumbai Locals Information app by Central Railway, Mumbai. Accurate | Reliable | Convenient Objective The major goal was to raise awareness among the...
Introduction: "There is a growing concern amongst digital marketers regarding the Instagram algorithm. In this digital age, it is imperative to understand how to use it proficiently and effectively". The algorithm's workings are yet to be known. However, there is an...
Social listening, also known as social media listening, is tracking and identifying platforms where the company, brand, or product is being mentioned and then analyzing them to create opportunities to act on. Social listening goes beyond the numbers to consider the...
Launching an online store and succeeding as an entrepreneur takes a strong person. Once you've taken the best website builders for eCommerce to create your store, the next step is to support your ambition with a sound ecommerce strategy. Luckily, learning how to boost...