Animated Product Walkthrough Video for Aditya Birla Money
About the brand
Aditya Birla Money Limited is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited. It is listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. ABML is mainly in the business of securities broking offering equity and derivatives trading and offers portfolio management.
Ease user registration on the new app.
Digital Content & Branding
- With Aditya Birla Money’s new app being launched for Trading & Demat services, completing the registration process presented a challenge for new users. Multiple steps created confusion among users.
- The resolution came with the idea of creating a video walkthrough that would break down each step with visual support to ease the whole registration process.
- We did several test runs of the app trying to figure out the nuances of user journey & potential areas prone to errors by new users. The walkthrough would need to address each of these points.
- A deep dive was done to understand the key audiences that would form the primary market for the app. Based on the analysis, 3 languages were chosen as medium of communication to expand the reach of the video tutorial.
- Factoring user behaviour of watching videos on mute on social media (often), the visual direction was chosen to be self sufficient in explanation even when played in mute.
- We created a storyboard with frame by frame visual description which was accompanied by content wireframe.
- In-video text & voice over script were created in sync with visual direction. Care was taken to ensure sensory fatigue does not set in with too many triggers.
- Animation followed a minimal approach with clear imagery that could stand the burden of explanation on its own.
- Voice overs were created in English, Hindi & Tamil to align with the audience insights.
- All elements were brought together in perfect harmony leading to a clean & effective video walkthrough.
- The video was used across various platforms of website, app & social media enabling new users to register with ease. The multi-lingual approach made it easy for the content to be consumed in the language of choice.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
Generated 6X ROAS & Relevant Website Traffic Increase by 80% | Nomadic Road
Generated 6X ROAS & Relevant Website Traffic Increase by 80% | Nomadic Road About the brand Nomadic Road is an exclusive expedition company that provides an alternative travel experience by offering Overland Motoring Journeys. Nomadic Road organizes expeditions for...
82.86% QoQ Growth in New Users Through SEO Optimization for Prolicious: A Healthy Snacking D2C Brand
82.86% QoQ Growth in New Users Through SEO Optimization for Prolicious: A Healthy Snacking D2C Brand About the brand Prolicious is a plant-based protein startup with varieties of Gluten-free snack offerings like Khakra, Thins, Breakfast Pre-mix, Pasta, etc. These...
A Remarkable Surge Of 69% In Organic Sessions In Less Than 8 Months For CDP India: A 30-year Old IT Company
A Remarkable Surge Of 69% In Organic Sessions In Less Than 8 Months For CDP India: A 30-year Old IT Company About the brand Prospering over a span of 30+ years, CDP India is an established and acknowledged entity in the field of Information Technology. They are an ISO...
How can social media campaigns benefits your SEO Strategies
As SEO Experts, there are a few traditional checklist strategies that one does in their campaigns things as on-page, off-page, and technical SEO optimization. Also otherwise unconventional strategies like using Google search ads for SEO campaigns, one such other...
A Localised Infotainment Campaign Mise En Place ‘Mumbai Local’ is the city’s lifeline. It operates over 2.3K train services & carries over 7.5 million commuters every single day Most of the commuters spend their journey staring into their mobile phones. Among...
SEO and Google Ads: How to Use Them Together for Better Results
SEO and Google Ads. While both of these are strategies completely opposite to each other, they have one very important thing in common it helps businesses appear in top positions of Google. If both of these strategies are used in unity with each other they can give...