About the brand
Aditya Birla Money Limited is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited. It is listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. ABML is mainly in the business of securities broking offering equity and derivatives trading and offers portfolio management.
Ease user registration on the new app.
Digital Content & Branding
- With Aditya Birla Money’s new app being launched for Trading & Demat services, completing the registration process presented a challenge for new users. Multiple steps created confusion among users.
- The resolution came with the idea of creating a video walkthrough that would break down each step with visual support to ease the whole registration process.
- We did several test runs of the app trying to figure out the nuances of user journey & potential areas prone to errors by new users. The walkthrough would need to address each of these points.
- A deep dive was done to understand the key audiences that would form the primary market for the app. Based on the analysis, 3 languages were chosen as medium of communication to expand the reach of the video tutorial.
- Factoring user behaviour of watching videos on mute on social media (often), the visual direction was chosen to be self sufficient in explanation even when played in mute.
- We created a storyboard with frame by frame visual description which was accompanied by content wireframe.
- In-video text & voice over script were created in sync with visual direction. Care was taken to ensure sensory fatigue does not set in with too many triggers.
- Animation followed a minimal approach with clear imagery that could stand the burden of explanation on its own.
- Voice overs were created in English, Hindi & Tamil to align with the audience insights.
- All elements were brought together in perfect harmony leading to a clean & effective video walkthrough.
- The video was used across various platforms of website, app & social media enabling new users to register with ease. The multi-lingual approach made it easy for the content to be consumed in the language of choice.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
Increased the engagement by 5X for Western Refrigeration About the brand Western Refrigeration Pvt. Ltd. came into existence in 1972 and first started as a trading company, incorporating and supplying air-conditioning and refrigeration parts to large companies. ...
Generated 21,000+ leads for a leading venture capital company by reducing the CPL by 40% | Venture Catalysts
Generated 21,000+ leads for a leading venture capital company by reducing the CPL by 40% | Venture Catalysts About the brand Venture Catalysts are "Startup Developers” who build successful companies by offering the right combination of capital, knowledge & network...
Achieved 8.9 Cr+ Total Viewable Impressions with the CPM of Rs.1.12 | Venture Catalysts About the brand Venture Catalysts are "Startup Developers” who build successful companies by offering the right combination of capital, knowledge & network to passionate...
Digital marketing has proved to be a solid way of exponential growth for businesses and organizations. It contributes to brand exposure and worldwide reach. It is also less expensive than traditional forms of marketing. Various charity groups had substantial financial...
Let’s take a look at how some of the well-known social welfare industry brands boosted their brand presence with our digital marketing expertise! Young Volunteers Organization is an NGO in Mumbai, which is based on the crowd-sourcing model. They had 0 admin...
The logistics and shipping industry is the primary link between consumers and producers. Most of the producers of different products are marketing online. As per the data, 95% of B2B marketers utilize social media content in some form. Digital marketing is crucial...