About the brand
BIODERMA is a NAOS brand that has been passionate about serving skin biology for 40 years. They have invented Micellar water – Sensibio H2O and today it is the world’s best Micellar Water.
To Increase Audience Engagement
Beauty and Skincare
- Christmas is the season of joy & gift-giving. Based on the concept of ‘Santa’s good list & naughty list’, we came up with a concept of ‘who made it to the Bioderma’s Good books this Christmas’. To make it to the Bioderma’s Good books, one must follow a proper skin care routine.
- The focus of the campaign was on the influencers with whom we collaborated to promote our products. We had 3 well-known A-list influencers who showed their followers how they are making their way into Bioderma’s Goodbooks. Only the ones who are loyal Bioderma followers, will make it to the list and win a gift hamper from Bioderma. Influencers presented this concept by sharing their skincare routine via videos, statics, and by going Live.
- We selected three A lister influencers who were from fashion & entertainment category. These influencers were selected for barter collaboration and were chosen to represent Bioderma.
- Campaign Process – Bioderma hamper was offered to the influencers and were expected to deliver content in the form of videos, statics & live.
- Each influencer had a different topic to share. Nikeet Dhillon influencer activity was “Get Ready With Me” where she shared skincare must-haves this season. Pooja Vaidya shared her skin care routine with Bioderma while Pankhuri went live on Instagram where she shared her skin care secrets.
- At the end of the video, influencers asked their followers to participate in #BiodermasGoodbooks challenge to get into their Goodbooks. Two winners were selected by each influencer.
- Countdown for the anniversary through Instagram stories.
- We began the campaign with a creative – Be A Secret Santa – that initiated the Christmas buzz. This particular creative was a contest and it received a good amount of engagement. The creatives were in Red and White colours and also had elements in it which gave it a Christmassy feel.
- The next creative was a teaser video which showcased Bioderma’s Goodbooks. This included the pictures of Pankhuri Gidwani, Nikeet Dhillon & Pooja Vaidya with their introductions, signifying that they have made it to the Goodbooks.
- Other creatives showcased Bioderma’s skincare products in the Christmas theme, videos shared by the Influencers, and Christmas wish post.
- Winners were announced on Instagram Live with Pankhuri Gidwani (Femina Miss Grand India 2016) & Shyna Kohli (MUA)
- We received a good amount of engagement for our Christmas campaign because it was in collaboration with A-List influencers.
- This campaign achieved a Reach of about 5.75 Lakhs / Engagement of 49933 on Instagram & on Facebook we achieved a Reach of about 28K / Engagement of 2.9K
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
300% Growth in Year on Year Organic Traffic About the brand My Home Climate is a brand that specializes in providing all kinds of air coolers ranging from evaporative air-coolers to portable coolers for indoor and outdoor use. Serving the entire USA and surrounding...
#UpYourGame Influencer Marketing Campaign | Go Sport India About the brand GO Sport is a specialist in sports footwear, sports apparel & equipment. The brand houses 70+ legendary international brands like Nike, Asics, New Balance, Speedo, etc for the first time in...
Crossword Bookstores Turns 28 | Crossword Bookstores About the brand Crossword bookstores is a renowned bookstore chain having multiple outlets across India. Objective Reliving the memories, milestone and legacy of crossword, by making the audience nostalgic Category...
Social Media is now a significant part of every marketing strategy, and most businesses are using it in an effective way to grow their business. The benefits of social media are so cost-effective that every business should use it to market their product or service. If...
Here is a short brief about the recent June 2021 Core Update from Google. Check it out to find out if why your website was affected by it and what needs to be changed to get back your lost rankings!
1. Start browsing the analytics Each of the platforms you're on provides you with some pretty good analytics and you'd possibly want to look into it. What’s getting shared a lot? What’s getting liked a lot? What’s getting commented on a lot? That way you'll tweak your...