About the brand
GO Sport is a specialist in sports footwear, sports apparel & equipment. The brand houses 70+ legendary international brands like Nike, Asics, New Balance, Speedo, etc for the first time in India.
To increase brand awareness on social media and create buzz around their new store launch in Delhi
Sports and Fitness
Social Media Marketing
How influencers help increase brand presence, attract audiences and create excitement about the new store launch.
- Our focus was to increase brand awareness and create a buzz about the new store launch on social media
- We divided the influencer selection process into distinct steps that enabled us to plan and execute an influencer program from scratch, or pick up a few new tricks for making our/the brand’s existing efforts more effective.
- We narrowed down the influencer and filtered their profiles depending on below parameters :
– Location: Delhi
– Type of influencers: Micro and Macro – 10K followers
– Niche: Fitness, Sports
– Engagement rate: More than 2.5%
– Gender: Both
– Objective: Awareness about new store launch at Delhi, Increase store footfall
– Type: Semi Paid ( Store Vouchers worth 7K or more)
- We created our database of 40 influencers and approached them via Instagram Messenger.
- We drafted a script along with the list of deliverables and shared it with the shortlisted influencers.
- We offered the influencers in-store vouchers worth 7K to as a barter collaboration.
- Desired content was shared with the influencers and the same was promoted on their page via posts, videos and instagram stories
- We got great results out of this campaign through high number of page followers and engagement through influencers.
- We achieved our campaign goal by increasing brand awareness and attracting high number of footfall during the store launch. More than that, we were successful in spreading a word about the new store launch in Delhi amidst lockdown.
- Many of our influencers were part of the launch day celebration and they attracted a lot of traffic not only in offline store but also in their online website.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
#BiodermasGoodbooks Christmas Campaign | Bioderma India About the brand BIODERMA is a NAOS brand that has been passionate about serving skin biology for 40 years. They have invented Micellar water - Sensibio H2O and today it is the world’s best Micellar Water....
Crossword Bookstores Turns 28 | Crossword Bookstores About the brand Crossword bookstores is a renowned bookstore chain having multiple outlets across India. Objective Reliving the memories, milestone and legacy of crossword, by making the audience nostalgic Category...
#MakhanaPremierLeague (MPL) | Meal Of The Moment About the brand A ready to eat food products that has 16 different variants to choose from for all types of hunger. Objective Engagement Category FMCG Ingredients Paid Advertising, Social Media Marketing Case study...
With the Covid-19 pandemic hitting businesses drastically, online streaming and gaming are booming during the crisis by changing the way Indian audiences consume digital media. What are over the top services? To put in simple words, Over the top (OTT) refers to any...
Digital marketing is an essential part of modern business today. With the worldwide lockdown of countries due to the outbreak of Covid-19 in 2020, businesses found it essential and more profitable to sell their services online. Any business that is serious about...
While you manage your social media accounts flawlessly which includes maintaining the overall look and feel of your feed, posting on a daily basis, etc. it is also very important to effectively manage the comments received from your audience. Negative comments or...