#UpYourGame Influencer Marketing Campaign | Go Sport India
About the brand
GO Sport is a specialist in sports footwear, sports apparel & equipment. The brand houses 70+ legendary international brands like Nike, Asics, New Balance, Speedo, etc for the first time in India.
To increase brand awareness on social media and create buzz around their new store launch in Delhi
Sports and Fitness
Social Media Marketing
How influencers help increase brand presence, attract audiences and create excitement about the new store launch.
- Our focus was to increase brand awareness and create a buzz about the new store launch on social media
- We divided the influencer selection process into distinct steps that enabled us to plan and execute an influencer program from scratch, or pick up a few new tricks for making our/the brand’s existing efforts more effective.
- We narrowed down the influencer and filtered their profiles depending on below parameters :
– Location: Delhi
– Type of influencers: Micro and Macro – 10K followers
– Niche: Fitness, Sports
– Engagement rate: More than 2.5%
– Gender: Both
– Objective: Awareness about new store launch at Delhi, Increase store footfall
– Type: Semi Paid ( Store Vouchers worth 7K or more)
- We created our database of 40 influencers and approached them via Instagram Messenger.
- We drafted a script along with the list of deliverables and shared it with the shortlisted influencers.
- We offered the influencers in-store vouchers worth 7K to as a barter collaboration.
- Desired content was shared with the influencers and the same was promoted on their page via posts, videos and instagram stories
- We got great results out of this campaign through high number of page followers and engagement through influencers.
- We achieved our campaign goal by increasing brand awareness and attracting high number of footfall during the store launch. More than that, we were successful in spreading a word about the new store launch in Delhi amidst lockdown.
- Many of our influencers were part of the launch day celebration and they attracted a lot of traffic not only in offline store but also in their online website.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
Generated 6X ROAS & Relevant Website Traffic Increase by 80% | Nomadic Road
Generated 6X ROAS & Relevant Website Traffic Increase by 80% | Nomadic Road About the brand Nomadic Road is an exclusive expedition company that provides an alternative travel experience by offering Overland Motoring Journeys. Nomadic Road organizes expeditions for...
82.86% QoQ Growth in New Users Through SEO Optimization for Prolicious: A Healthy Snacking D2C Brand
82.86% QoQ Growth in New Users Through SEO Optimization for Prolicious: A Healthy Snacking D2C Brand About the brand Prolicious is a plant-based protein startup with varieties of Gluten-free snack offerings like Khakra, Thins, Breakfast Pre-mix, Pasta, etc. These...
A Remarkable Surge Of 69% In Organic Sessions In Less Than 8 Months For CDP India: A 30-year Old IT Company
A Remarkable Surge Of 69% In Organic Sessions In Less Than 8 Months For CDP India: A 30-year Old IT Company About the brand Prospering over a span of 30+ years, CDP India is an established and acknowledged entity in the field of Information Technology. They are an ISO...
How can social media campaigns benefits your SEO Strategies
As SEO Experts, there are a few traditional checklist strategies that one does in their campaigns things as on-page, off-page, and technical SEO optimization. Also otherwise unconventional strategies like using Google search ads for SEO campaigns, one such other...
A Localised Infotainment Campaign Mise En Place ‘Mumbai Local’ is the city’s lifeline. It operates over 2.3K train services & carries over 7.5 million commuters every single day Most of the commuters spend their journey staring into their mobile phones. Among...
SEO and Google Ads: How to Use Them Together for Better Results
SEO and Google Ads. While both of these are strategies completely opposite to each other, they have one very important thing in common it helps businesses appear in top positions of Google. If both of these strategies are used in unity with each other they can give...