About the brand
GO Sport is a specialist in sports footwear, sports apparel & equipment. The brand houses 70+ legendary international brands like Nike, Asics, New Balance, Speedo, etc for the first time in India.
To increase brand awareness on social media and create buzz around their new store launch in Delhi
Sports and Fitness
Social Media Marketing
How influencers help increase brand presence, attract audiences and create excitement about the new store launch.
- Our focus was to increase brand awareness and create a buzz about the new store launch on social media
- We divided the influencer selection process into distinct steps that enabled us to plan and execute an influencer program from scratch, or pick up a few new tricks for making our/the brand’s existing efforts more effective.
- We narrowed down the influencer and filtered their profiles depending on below parameters :
– Location: Delhi
– Type of influencers: Micro and Macro – 10K followers
– Niche: Fitness, Sports
– Engagement rate: More than 2.5%
– Gender: Both
– Objective: Awareness about new store launch at Delhi, Increase store footfall
– Type: Semi Paid ( Store Vouchers worth 7K or more)
- We created our database of 40 influencers and approached them via Instagram Messenger.
- We drafted a script along with the list of deliverables and shared it with the shortlisted influencers.
- We offered the influencers in-store vouchers worth 7K to as a barter collaboration.
- Desired content was shared with the influencers and the same was promoted on their page via posts, videos and instagram stories
- We got great results out of this campaign through high number of page followers and engagement through influencers.
- We achieved our campaign goal by increasing brand awareness and attracting high number of footfall during the store launch. More than that, we were successful in spreading a word about the new store launch in Delhi amidst lockdown.
- Many of our influencers were part of the launch day celebration and they attracted a lot of traffic not only in offline store but also in their online website.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
#BiodermasGoodbooks Christmas Campaign | Bioderma India About the brand BIODERMA is a NAOS brand that has been passionate about serving skin biology for 40 years. They have invented Micellar water - Sensibio H2O and today it is the world’s best Micellar Water....
Crossword Bookstores Turns 28 | Crossword Bookstores About the brand Crossword bookstores is a renowned bookstore chain having multiple outlets across India. Objective Reliving the memories, milestone and legacy of crossword, by making the audience nostalgic Category...
#MakhanaPremierLeague (MPL) | Meal Of The Moment About the brand A ready to eat food products that has 16 different variants to choose from for all types of hunger. Objective Engagement Category FMCG Ingredients Paid Advertising, Social Media Marketing Case study...
User experience and user interface principles focus on delivering usability, functionality, and visual design in the best possible way. A big part of understanding quality design is through research. Check out these awesome design templates to help you understand the...
2020 is finally ending, and it’s been wild. Now it’s time to look into the new year and figure out the best ways to adapt your business strategies. Since we can reasonably expect the flow of profit to remain online-based in the coming period, we decided to take a look...
Online events have now replaced real and physical events for quite a while since the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, you no longer get surprised by receiving an email telling you about the suspension or cancellation of the events you wanted to...