About the brand
GO Sport is a specialist in sports footwear, sports apparel & equipment. The brand houses 70+ legendary international brands like Nike, Asics, New Balance, Speedo, etc for the first time in India.
To increase brand awareness on social media and create buzz around their new store launch in Delhi
Sports and Fitness
Social Media Marketing
How influencers help increase brand presence, attract audiences and create excitement about the new store launch.
- Our focus was to increase brand awareness and create a buzz about the new store launch on social media
- We divided the influencer selection process into distinct steps that enabled us to plan and execute an influencer program from scratch, or pick up a few new tricks for making our/the brand’s existing efforts more effective.
- We narrowed down the influencer and filtered their profiles depending on below parameters :
– Location: Delhi
– Type of influencers: Micro and Macro – 10K followers
– Niche: Fitness, Sports
– Engagement rate: More than 2.5%
– Gender: Both
– Objective: Awareness about new store launch at Delhi, Increase store footfall
– Type: Semi Paid ( Store Vouchers worth 7K or more)
- We created our database of 40 influencers and approached them via Instagram Messenger.
- We drafted a script along with the list of deliverables and shared it with the shortlisted influencers.
- We offered the influencers in-store vouchers worth 7K to as a barter collaboration.
- Desired content was shared with the influencers and the same was promoted on their page via posts, videos and instagram stories
- We got great results out of this campaign through high number of page followers and engagement through influencers.
- We achieved our campaign goal by increasing brand awareness and attracting high number of footfall during the store launch. More than that, we were successful in spreading a word about the new store launch in Delhi amidst lockdown.
- Many of our influencers were part of the launch day celebration and they attracted a lot of traffic not only in offline store but also in their online website.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
Spreading Smiles & A Lasting Impression With A 115% Increase In Conversions & 2.7 Million Impressions | Dr. Dento
Spreading Smiles & A Lasting Impression With A 115% Increase In Conversions & 2.7 Million Impressions | Dr. Dento About the brand Dr. Dento believes in deriving natural solutions to oral care problems. Products are technology driven & researched-backed, vegan,...
Delivering Happiness! Jeebly’s Reel Content and Moment Marketing for Social Media Strategy #JeeblyDelivery
Jeebly's Phenomenal 4-Month Journey: 251% Lead Growth and 100% Conversion Rate Increase About the brandJeebly is a tech-driven last mile delivery logistics company delivering joy to our partners as well as individuals, empowering them to seamlessly manage their...
Jeebly's Phenomenal 4-Month Journey: 251% Lead Growth and 100% Conversion Rate Increase About the brand Technical Optimization: Our agency's strategic implementation of schemas, optimization for featured snippets, and creation of detailed FAQ pages, as well as...
Do you know the world's largest video-sharing platform YouTube has announced new AI-powered advertising tools? These tools will enable the advertisers & brands, to connect with the suitable audiences and to optimize campaign performance. These are some AI tools...
Google is continuously updating its SGE. On October 12, 2023, Google announced a latest update to its Search Generative Experience (SGE), which is a greeting image using AI and Search for inspiration with SGE. We know that SGE is still in its early stages of...
In a bid to further refine and streamline the online vehicle shopping experience, Google has recently rolled out new structured data specifications specifically tailored for vehicle listings. This update is poised to revolutionize the way users search for, explore,...