About the brand
GO Sport is a specialist in sports footwear, sports apparel & equipment. The brand houses 70+ legendary international brands like Nike, Asics, New Balance, Speedo, etc for the first time in India.
To increase brand awareness on social media and create buzz around their new store launch in Delhi
Sports and Fitness
Social Media Marketing
How influencers help increase brand presence, attract audiences and create excitement about the new store launch.
- Our focus was to increase brand awareness and create a buzz about the new store launch on social media
- We divided the influencer selection process into distinct steps that enabled us to plan and execute an influencer program from scratch, or pick up a few new tricks for making our/the brand’s existing efforts more effective.
- We narrowed down the influencer and filtered their profiles depending on below parameters :
– Location: Delhi
– Type of influencers: Micro and Macro – 10K followers
– Niche: Fitness, Sports
– Engagement rate: More than 2.5%
– Gender: Both
– Objective: Awareness about new store launch at Delhi, Increase store footfall
– Type: Semi Paid ( Store Vouchers worth 7K or more)
- We created our database of 40 influencers and approached them via Instagram Messenger.
- We drafted a script along with the list of deliverables and shared it with the shortlisted influencers.
- We offered the influencers in-store vouchers worth 7K to as a barter collaboration.
- Desired content was shared with the influencers and the same was promoted on their page via posts, videos and instagram stories
- We got great results out of this campaign through high number of page followers and engagement through influencers.
- We achieved our campaign goal by increasing brand awareness and attracting high number of footfall during the store launch. More than that, we were successful in spreading a word about the new store launch in Delhi amidst lockdown.
- Many of our influencers were part of the launch day celebration and they attracted a lot of traffic not only in offline store but also in their online website.
Speak With Our Experts To Know More About This Case Study
Most Popular Case Studies
#SimplySukin- An Intricate Influencer Marketing Campaign That Reached 1.9M Unique Accounts & Garnered 2.7M Impressions
#SimplySukin- An Intricate Influencer Marketing Campaign That Reached 1.9M Unique Accounts & Garnered 2.7M Impressions About the brand Born in 2007, Sukin is Australia's leading skincare brand that has always been at the forefront of skin health, as people were...
Awareness Campaigns to Emphasize The Values of Empathy & Patient Centricity | Eris Lifesciences About the brand Leading pharma company with solution driven by patient care initiatives. Eris specializes in healthcare therapies, healthcare products & manufacturing...
Campaign to Educate Masses of The Features of Central Railway's Official Info App | Yatri About the brand Official Mumbai Locals Information app by Central Railway, Mumbai. Accurate | Reliable | Convenient Objective The major goal was to raise awareness among the...
Introduction: "There is a growing concern amongst digital marketers regarding the Instagram algorithm. In this digital age, it is imperative to understand how to use it proficiently and effectively". The algorithm's workings are yet to be known. However, there is an...
Social listening, also known as social media listening, is tracking and identifying platforms where the company, brand, or product is being mentioned and then analyzing them to create opportunities to act on. Social listening goes beyond the numbers to consider the...
Launching an online store and succeeding as an entrepreneur takes a strong person. Once you've taken the best website builders for eCommerce to create your store, the next step is to support your ambition with a sound ecommerce strategy. Luckily, learning how to boost...